At American Science Publishing, we're dedicated to protect your rights as an author, and ensuring that all legal information, your intellectual property rights, trademark and copyright are addressed.
Manuscripts submitted to American Science Publishing must contain original material. The submitted manuscript must neither be published, nor be submitted for publication elsewhere. Violations of these rules will normally result in an immediate rejection of the submission without further review.
1. Authors submit a CV, a Publication Proposal Form (Download) and the First Chapter of your Book to book”at”natscipub.org for an initial evaluation.
2. By passing the first evaluation, reviewers will collect a more detailed evaluation from the author. The final decision on approval/disapproval for the book publication will come out after all reviews received.
3. Authors will be asked to sign the publishing agreement if the book is approved to be published after evaluation.
4. Authors make a payment of publishing fees according to book pages.
5. ASP then finish typesetting and proofreading work.
6. ASP will publish the book and do its best to promote the book sales.
General Peer-Review Procedure
1. All manuscripts submitted for publication with us are carefully and rigorously scrutinized by established experts or specialists in your field for peer- reviewed. The Books Editorial Offices will collect at least five review comments per manuscript, then ask the authors for adequate revision.
2. The Editorial Board prepares a decision letter according to the comments of the reviewers, which is sent to the corresponding author.